Friday 8 March 2013

Keith's Pokéjournal 003

So second Pokéjournal,


-Not a lot of actual game progress as I've been pretty busy the last couple of days. However, been making some real progress using my Pokéwalker. Been taking it with me all over which has gotten me a bunch of neat items an a good couple of Pokémon!

-Biggest bonus item so far was a big pearl that I found while exploring Sunny Beach beach. Sold it at a Pokémart for $3750!!! Also sold a X Accurary as well, though of saving that money for a rainy day but decided to blow it on 20 new Pokéballs! Extra bonus, got a Premier Ball for free with my purchase! Woot Woot!


-Picked up a few other items including a Hard Stone (powers up rock movies) and a star piece (high resell value). Also found 4 Dive Balls in total which I was pretty happy about considering they cost like $1000 new.

-As far as Pokémon caught I didn't do to bad either. Got a Slowpoke, Staryu and a Psyduck!

-Took that Psyduck and put him on the team. :)  Considering I haven't taken on the first gym leader yet my team creation progress is going rather good. Currently have 4 of the 6 slots filled.
1. Quilava
2. Pidgey
3. Mareep
4. Psyduck
Two more to go!!!

-As far as in game progress goes, leveled up Pidgey and Mareep a few levels and raised a Weedle into a Kakuna, and then up to a Beedrill to fill up 2 more Pokédex entries.

-Was doing some research and apparently I should be able to find all my missing planned team members using the Pokéwalker! So I might just bum around Violet Town and level up my current Pokémon, get Quilava around level 20 and Pidgey/Mareep until they evolve and Psyduck till around level 16. ( Caught Psyduck at level 10 on the Pokéwalker btw).

-Anyways I guess that's about it for now!

-Until next time!!





Pokémon caught: Staryu, Slowpoke, Psyduck
Pokémon traded: None.
Gym Leader defeated: None.
Fights with Craphat (Rival): None.
Evolutions: Weedle into a Kakuna and Kakuna into a Beedrill
Pokémon in party: Quilava (17), Mareep (12), Pidget (11) , Psyduck (10)
Highest level in party: Quilava, level 17
Lowest level in party: Psyduck level 10.
Pokédex: 21
Time played: 5:02



Side note: I`ve been using a Sentret in my Pokéwalker and it's leveled up like 7 levels! :D

And If you haven't yet, check out Mario's Blog for more Pokéjournal goodness plus some extra stuff about other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment